Cardamom Pear Baked Oatmeal Deliciousness!
I hope you enjoy this dessert as much as we do. If you have any leftovers it can easily be refrigerated in an air-tight container for up to 3-5 days. Freeze if longer.
Makes 6 Servings | 55 Min. Prep | 45 Min. Bake
- 2 c. Gluten-Free Oats
- 2 c. of water
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 c. Pureed Pumpkin
- 1/4 c. Tahini
- 1 Tsp Cardamom
- 2 Tbsp Ground Flax Seed
- 1 Pear (half sliced, half diced)
- a sheet pan
- aluminum foil
- kitchen knife and cutting board
- medium-sized mixing bowl (metal or glass)
- Preheat oven to 175C or 350F.
- Grease a baking pan with coconut oil or line with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients except the pear slices in a mixing bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer to baking pan and top with pear slices. Bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
I hope to see you on my blog, and if you like you can register here for my email updates.