Salmon-Stuffed Avocado Boats
Makes 1 Serving | 10 Min. Prep
• 4 oz. sustainably-caught wild Alaskan salmon
• 1/4 Lemon (juiced)
• Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
• Small mixing bowl
• Kitchen knife and cutting board
- Slice the avocado in half and carefully remove the pit. Use a spoon to scoop out enough avocado to create a bigger hole that the salmon will fit into.
- Transfer the scooped out avocado into a small bowl.
- Drain the canned salmon and add it to the bowl with the scooped out avocado.
- Add the lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Mash until well mixed.
- Fill the hollowed out avocado halves with the mashed salmon mixture. Enjoy!
I hope to see you on my blog, and if you like you can register here for my email updates.