Meal Planning Services!
Are you too busy to eat healthy?
Does it feel like cooking healthy meals takes too much effort and you just don’t have time to figure out what to eat?
Do your cravings get the best of you and throw you off track?
Do you have a food allergy that makes it hard to figure out what to eat?
If you’ve tried and failed to get your eating habits in check, then you know how frustrating trying to eat healthier can be. You work so hard but feel exactly the same week after week. You probably wonder, what am I doing wrong?
Under eating, overeating, or failing to properly balance your meals can make it impossible to make progress. Dieting, starving or depriving yourself can do much more harm than good.
So what’s the solution?
What if I told you that you could eat foods you love every day, and save time and money, while looking and feeling amazing?
When your meals are planned properly, eating healthy and feeling nourished becomes simple and fun. Better yet, you will start to achieve the results you’ve always wanted.
This is why I have created a custom meal planning service to help you make it happen. I will work with you to define your goals and learn about your food preferences. We will then create a meal plan that you are actually excited about! A plan that will be easy to stick to because it is delicious and designed specifically for your personal tastes and lifestyle.
I’ll give you the meal plan, grocery list, recipes, and even a prep guide to keep you on track week after week.
Are you ready to get started?
Keep reading to learn more about HappiHuman’s meal planning services.
Why Should you Consider Meal Planning?
The biggest problem with a healthy lifestyle isn’t necessarily knowing what to eat, it’s actually doing it.
We all know vegetables are healthy, but the process of deciding which ones to buy, how to prepare them, and then actually making the recipe that’s difficult. This also requires effort - effort that when you’re hungry, busy or tired, you might not want to put in or have the energy for. Let our meal planning service come to the rescue so you can discover its benefits today.
- You will save time by preparing meals in advance - so at the end of a long day, meal prep is done and dinner is just moments away.
- You will have meals ready in the fridge when you’re hungry, which means you are less likely to get or give into cravings.
- You have more energy so that you can actually exercise.
- You’re mind is more clear so you are better able to focus on whatever it is you want to do.
- You have all-day energy because you’re eating the right foods for you all day.
- You will be less stressed, knowing ahead of time what’s for dinner.
- You will even sleep better because you’re eating better – bet you didn’t connect those two!
- If you have weight to lose, meal planning is one of the best ways to keep you on track.
Benefits of Meal Planning with HappiHuman.com
- All meals are very simple, can be made in advance and are portable for people on-the-go.
- All meals are affordable and require minimal time and ingredients to prepare.
- Snacks are kept super simple so that they do not require much prep work.
- Each dinner creates enough leftovers for the next day’s lunch to save you time in the kitchen and make staying on track the next day even easier.
- Staple ingredients are used multiple times throughout the week to help you get the most bang for your buck.
How Does My Meal Planning Service Work?
- First you decide which meal planning service is right for you. [link to meal planning service]
- Every Thursday, you will receive a meal plan for the coming week delivered directly to your inbox - allowing you enough time to shop for needed ingredients and prep your meals for the week.
- Each plan comes with at least 3 new breakfast recipes, 2 snack recipes and recipes for 4 main courses - all complete with mouth-watering photos.
- You also get a full grocery shopping list organized by section of the grocery store to make it quick and easy to shop.
Plus, you get to choose from one two different meal planning services. Both make healthy eating easy, quick and enjoyable, so you can take the guesswork out of what to eat, save time, eat better, and feel amazing!
Option 1: Choose a Customized Meal Plan designed specifically for you based on your current health goals, concerns, food sensitivities, and preferences.
Your customized meal plans will be delivered to your inbox each Thursday, to give you enough time to shop and prepare meals for the coming week. Buy one month's worth of meal plans to help you get started, or sign up for a subscription lasting 3 months, to get a whole new set of recipes sent to you each week. No more worrying or wondering if the recipes you receive will include foods you can’t eat or may be sensitive to. By having the plan custom made for you, you can rest assured that each and every ingredient is safe, and that you can start enjoying each recipe today!
- 4 Weeks of Customized Meal Plans: $147
- 12 Weeks of Customized Meal Plans: $297
Option 2: Choose from one of many Condition-Specific Meal Plans that are based on dietary recommendations for a specific health condition or eating style. These Condition-Specific Meal plans include:
- Thyroid Support Meal Plan
- Anti-inflammatory Meal Plan
- Anti-Candidas Meal Plan
- Low-FODMAP Meal Plan
- Heart-Healthy Meal Plan
- Weight-loss Meal Plan
- Mood-Boosting Meal Plan
- Immune Support Meal Plan
- Gut-Brain Support Meal Plan
- Clean Eating Meal Plan
- Paleo Meal Plan
- Ketogenic Meal Plan
- AIP Meal Plan (Autoimmune Paleo)
- Diabetes Meal plan
- Pregnancy Meal Plan
- Vegetarian Meal Plan
- Vegan Meal Plan
- PCOS Meal Plan
Though generalized, the meals included will contain the right foods to support your condition or eating style. Subscriptions may last 4 weeks or 12 weeks - that’s up to 3 months of eating right to improve whatever ails you. Be sure to indicate which condition you would like your meal plans to address when you place your order.
- 4 Weeks of Condition-Specific Meal Plans: $47
- 12 Weeks of Condition-Specific Meal Plans: $97
With either choice of customized or condition-specific meal plans, you will take the guesswork out of knowing what’s for dinner each day. Each plan comes with a list of done-for-you meals, shopping guide, recipes and photos - all designed to get you started on your road to success today!
Meal planning is not intended for you to follow every week for the rest of your life. The purpose of meal planning is to start you on the path to healthier behaviours. It is meant to help you discover a better way of living and eating, and to teach you what it means to make healthier decisions.
Meal planning should help you develop skills like grocery shopping and meal prepping that can evolve into lifelong healthy habits. Throughout the process, you should also discover how easy it is to cut out processed foods and how to work healthy eating into your lifestyle. It will get you into the kitchen making your own food, and cooking with simple ingredients - so you can see what a difference eating real foods can make in the way you feel. Along the way, you will also discover some delicious recipes that will undoubtedly become staples in your kitchen that you will refer back to time and time again.
Meal planning saves you from trying to figure out what to make. It helps you develop the knowledge and skills needed to make healthier choices and teaches you that you can achieve your health goals while still eating delicious food and having more energy.
All recipes are designed to be simple to avoid you becoming overwhelmed or giving up. They use accessible whole food ingredients that you can buy at your local grocery store. Meals are straight-forward and budget-friendly, requiring minimal time to make.
All meals are portable and can be prepped in advance to eliminate excuses and help you work healthy eating into your lifestyle, regardless of what life throws at you.
Better still, all recipes are:
- High protein and refined sugar-free - - to help balance blood sugar levels and banish cravings to aid weight-loss and improve energy.
- Centred around real whole foods, available at your local grocery store.
- Portioned out for 2 people, but easily adaptable for 1 or more.
I strive to create a world where cooking a nourishing meal at home is just as exciting as going out to your favourite restaurant. Start meal planning today to feel awesome about the food you are putting into your body tomorrow!
Interested in seeing what the meal plans look like but not sure if you want to commit yet?
No matter what your goals are, I can’t wait to help you crush them. Let’s do this!
If you like this article be sure to register for my email updates.